Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nearly finished raptor legs.

 As you can see, I've progressed a fair bit since I posted last! The two pieces on the floor were before I cut them out, and keep in mind the toes still need trimming, plus the rest of the hook-toe needs to be done, and the little back dewclaw hasn't been glued on yet. 
 Here's where I'm at currently, still need the hook-claw-toe to be glued down which I will do when I have made the hook claw. I'm quite proud of the muscles really though, haha. It just looks so nice.
 The legs look so nice from the side, too!
 Just a little picture I took to show how the fat raptor claws look on the bottom toes. I remade the toes also, if you can tell because I wasn't happy with the lack of symmetry on the old ones. Very happy with them now, though!
 I also remade the hands, which looks quite nice now too. :)
Good comparison of the claws.

Currently I need to glue on the back claws, make the torso and then it's onto the hook claw and head. Very exciting, I hope to progress a lot but I need to order stuff. :\

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have found your blog - I'm thinking of attempting a World of Warcraft style raptor in the future and your posts will be invaluable, thank you! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's gonna look awesome in the end :) I can't wait to see the final result !!

    ReplyDelete